Head of Sales UK & EMEA
With a growing International Sales team, Celestial is looking for a self-starting and experienced Head of Sales for the UK and EMEA territories to work alongside the VP of International Sales.
Driving new business across these key markets is at the heart of this role. You will be working alongside the VP of International Sales to uncover leads and open up and expand opportunities for Celestial in the UK and EMEA. The role is focussed on generating new business, nurturing and managing relationships with prospective clients and partners in these key markets. With this you will bring a full and relative contact network to the role.
You will immerse yourself in the Celestial offering and credentials so that you can confidently communicate and inspire prospective clients about both the creative and technical aspects of our shows. We are able to flex our capabilities to a host of creative opportunities and you’ll be at the forefront of demonstrating this to prospects and clients, working closely with the creative and operational teams.
The audience for Celestial is wide and varied so you’ll be equally at ease talking directly with clients and brand ambassadors as well as brand and activation agencies and key business and partner agencies.
The key element of this role is to proactively drive sales and generate a strong pipeline of activity for shows, nurturing these leads to conversion alongside managing other long term partnerships and relationships.
Essential to the post is driving the implementation of the UK and EMEA sales strategy, with ongoing collaboration and research that drives lead generation and revenue growth.
This is a full time role working as part of the international sales team, based in the UK at our head office in Frome though there will be some international travel at key times. Working closely alongside the Sales team and founders, this is a pivotal position that is instrumental in the continued success and growth of the company.
- Research and generate new revenue opportunities across all our sales markets, in your sales territory (UK EMEA)
- Contact and nurture new client and existing partner relationships to generate a strong pipeline of future events
- Use creative initiative and marketing tools to convert clients and manage the delivery process alongside creative, operational and production teams ensure excellent client satisfaction
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the creative and operational teams to offer clients inspiring and innovative creative solutions
- Maintain keen knowledge of UK and EMEA regions and associated business operations and opportunities to drive sales
- Work closely with the marketing and sales team to develop and deliver high quality and effective communications to prospective clients
- Manage the updating and maintenance of the sales CRM database
- Provide and deliver on the KPI’s for sales targets ensuring a keen focus on Celestials strategic goals
- Manage high value sales units and partnerships working in collaboration with our US office to offer company sales strategy
- Maintain responsibility for individual sales budgets and identifying key expos and industry events globally
- Work closely with the finance team to keep them regularly updated on sales targets, forecasts and business development
- On-going analysis of the event profitability and adapting new ways of working to generate greater sales and profitability
- Keep abreast of the fiscal position of the company and growth opportunities
- Ensure effective communication of the sales strategy and implementation to the wider company
- Regularly report and update senior management and the board of directors
- Be passionate about being part of a new innovative and creative company
- Have a proven track record in delivering strong sales results (3-5+ years)
- Be an excellent communicator, who is confident, articulate and inspiring
- Be adaptable and open to learning new technologies and creative applications
- Have a strong network of contacts in the UK and ideally EMEA operational experience
- Be commercially savvy and used to reporting to senior management
- Be happy to travel internationally when needed with a valid passport
Salary: £50,000 pa plus 3% sales related commission
Location: You will be based at our Head Office in Frome, Somerset with hybrid working arrangements available.
Working Hours: Full time; 37.5 hours per week
Holiday: 25 days + bank holidays
Benefits: Company pension, flexible working, company discount/perk scheme, employee assistance programme, contractual sick pay, training and development budget
Start Date: March/April 2024.
Please email your cover letter and CV evidencing why you are a good fit for this role to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is the 16th February with interviews due to take place at the end of February/beginning of March.
Please note that Easy Apply applications through LinkedIn will not be shortlisted.