Your questions answered right here...
We use the intelligent Uvify IFO to fly our shows. IFO is the world’s most versatile, longest flying, and brightest light display drone.
- Our creative team will draw up a storyboard and script for the drone show
- Do location scouting for the show
- Design the writing, art & motion design, and choose the music for the display
- Our 3D Animators will create the images our drones will form in a 3D space made up of dots
- We then program all of our drones to follow the flight path of the dots that we map out during this animation process (Each of our drones follows its own specific pattern, with hundreds of drones working in tandem, we’re able to achieve an epic feast for the sense that dazzle audiences every time)
- We then perform a practice run of the display in our Frome HQ before the event.
Celestial has hosted a variety of drone displays for brands and charities.
To name a few, we have successfully performed:
- Prime Video’s official launch in Nigeria, promoting their exciting Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power show
- Man City win at the Premier League where our drones lit up the sky with a captivating performance to celebrate their victory
- Celebrated Melbourne 2022 New Year Eve Celebrations as an alternative to fireworks
- Collaborated with Greenpeace at the critical G7 Summit to promote a powerful display about the biodiversity crisis
To see more of our drones shows, see our stories page.